Sponsor Your Family to Canada with the Guidance of Sponsorship Lawyer
Do you want your family or relatives to settle in Canada? Staying away from your near and dear ones can be quite heartbreaking for some people. With Canada’s immigration program, family members can easily reunite with other members who reside or have settle in Canada. Canada offers various types of immigration program for the people who want to immigrate to the country. One such program for family members is Family Class Sponsorship Program However, in order to help a family member immigrate to Canada with this program, any Canadian or permanent resident must take the help of sponsorship lawyer.
Immigrating through Family Class Sponsorship
If any of your family members resides in Canada then they can easily sponsor you to become a Canadian permanent resident. However, one should note that under family class immigration program only close family members can be sponsored.
Usually, family class sponsorship is applicable for:
- Dependent minors and adopted children
- Common-law partners and conjugal partners
- Parents and Grandparents
Why Take the Guidance of A Lawyer?
The Family Class Sponsorship Program enables a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of the country, above 18 years of age to sponsor a family member for immigrating and settling in Canada. However, the sponsorship program is governed by many rules such as who can sponsor and whether they are financially stable or not.
Thus, when dealing with sponsorship application process, it is essential to have an experienced Canadian sponsorship lawyer by your side. As the government of Canada changes its rules and regulations regarding Canadian immigration, the immigration lawyers keep the client updated and help them with paperwork.
How They Guide You?
- Immigration lawyers will help the sponsor to understand their responsibilities. The sponsor will need to sign an agreement and pledge that they will look after the family members once they settle in Canada. Only when a person is financially stable, they should sponsor their family members.
- Sponsorship lawyers have in-depth knowledge of the requirements, which need to be met in order to have a successful sponsorship application. They will ensure that the clients fill the form correctly and without mistakes.
- They will ensure proper documents are attached with the application so that it is not delayed or rejected by the immigration authorities.
- If needed, an immigration lawyer can help clients prove their relations with the sponsored so that the application process is not delayed.
- IRCC can refuse a sponsorship application for various reasons. When your application gets rejected, an immigration lawyer can help you understand why it happened. However, a sponsorship lawyer can help clients by providing them the options available in front of them. For example, they can appeal against the refusal in the Federal court within 30 days of rejection or re-apply again.
The role of sponsorship lawyer is that of a counselor to the immigrants or foreign nationals, who want their loved ones to immigrate to Canada. They can assist clients in all steps of the family class sponsorship program so that the application is accepted. Once the application is approved, you can unite with your family members.